Monday, January 3, 2011

Paper Makeup Stamps Sneak Peeks Day #2 - 2nd post today, please scroll down for my E.A.D. Weekly Monday Hop!



Welcome to day #2 of the Paper Makeup Stamps January/11 sneak peeks!




Today I'm peeking the adorable mailbox and sentiment from the Sending My Love set which will be available for purchase January 7th!  Extra products used:  SU cs, Pebbles Inc., dp, Memento and Distress inks, machine stitching, Copic markers and Spica pens. Inspiration for my card came from this weeks sketch #135 at Friday Sketchers!

Make sure you check out the PMS blog for more inspiration from the PMS DT for today's peeks, the rest of the week and don't forget to join us for the PMS Release Party in the PMS Forum on Friday, January 7th at 9:00 p.m. EST.!


Photobucket

8 comments:

Jenn Joncas said...

Very cute Steph!! I love the little mailbox. The layering and stitching are fabulous!!

Anonymous said...

CUTE! I ♥ the mail box

Kirsty said...

My aren't you a little stitcher now! Nice jo. Love the layout and what you've done with it.

Unknown said...

Absolutely gorgeous Stephanie!! Xx

Lisa Kind said...

Very pretty card, Stephanie! I love pink and brown! How's the puppy doing?

Carla's Creations said...

Love the card!!! Too cute. The stamps are adorable.

Carma said...

All these layers and the stitching are just fabulous! Love the colors too.

Cheryll AW said...

This card reminds me of chocolate covered strawberry creams. Simply yummy!