Monday, January 3, 2011

E.A.D. Designs Weekly Monday Hop!

Welcome to the E.A.D. Designs weekly Monday Hop! You should have arrived at my blog from Amy T's blog, if not, please start the hop at the E.A.D. Designs blog!

Since today's hop is the first hop of the month, we have a new theme for our blog hop today which is Just Beachy!




My 'Just Beachy' card today uses the E.A.D. Designs Under the Sea Stickerz set. Extra products used:  SU cs, Cuttlebug and Sizzix embossing folders, Versacolor ink, twine and u/k charm.

The next stop on the hop is Amy C!

I'd also like to give a big warm welcome to this month's E.A.D. Designs Guest DT member Lauren!  WELCOME LAUREN! So happy to have you with us!

Check out this month's incredible monthly Steal! It's so stinkin' adorable!!!!



Photobucket

12 comments:

Amy said...

So cute Stephanie!!

StampinCathy said...

Your card is just adorable. I love the texture and all the fun images.

connie said...

this is so cute!

Anonymous said...

LOVE This... The textured paper is PERFECT:)

Joanna said...

Aww this is adorable! I love the Embossing...happy new year!

Anonymous said...

Super cute card! I love the embossed bubbles background! I am so excited to have the chance to guest design with all of you talented ladies!

Lauren

Kirsty said...

Beaching! Great job Steph. Made me feel like going for a swim -- or at least heading somewhere warm and lying on a beach!

~amy~ said...

Sooo cute Stephanie!! I love your underwater scenery card!

Jenn said...

Fun! My daughters love it!

Carla's Creations said...

Lovely card!!! TFS

Scrap'n Yamma! said...

What a cute card - the embossing really sets it off! Thank you for sharing! gikinney1@gmail.com

Rose said...

super cute!! love the bubbles :)