Monday, December 6, 2010

E.A.D. Designs Weekly Monday Hop!

It's Monday so that means it's time for the weekly E.A.D. Designs hop! You should have arrived at our wonderful new Guest DT Andrea's blog, if not, please start the hop at the E.A.D. Designs Blog!

Since it's the beginning of a new month, today's hop is themed Calendar and/or storage ideas!

I decided to try a desktop calendar from this tutorial which I found on Splitcoast Stampers Resources section.


I'm pretty happy with how cute it turned out and will look fabulous on my scrap table! Again you can get the tutorial at Splitcoast here and can print out the calendar pages here! I used the E.A.D. Designs Out On A Limb Stickerz set, scrap cardboard, SU and Bazzill cs, Distress inks, Bind It All and Doodlebug brads.

I'd like to give a big warm welcome to our December GDT Andrea Murdock! I was lucky enough to meet Andrea in person this past September at Kraftin' Kimmie's Krafty Day and she is such a beautiful, sweet and talented Artist!

Your next stop on the hop is the amazing Jenn!

And don't forget about this month's E.A.D. Designs fantastic monthly steal:



Photobucket

8 comments:

Jenn said...

perfect color combo!

StampinCathy said...

Love this desk calendar. Great colors and just love the E.A.D. too!

Anonymous said...

OMG this is the cutest calendar i have ever seen. Im so going to make me one:)

Kirsty said...

How sweet is that?!? I missed you these past few days with no posts! I always look forward to your work.

smahrty said...

That little owl is so cute and looks simple enough even i could make one!

Joanna said...

OMG that is super cute!! Love it and that owly..he is the best! :)

~amy~ said...

Stephanie...I LOVE this to pieces!!!

stefeni said...

Cute desktop calendar! I love how simple it is but so lovely!

spunkycrayon at yahoo dot com