Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Paper Makeup Stamps Sneak Peeks Day #5



Welcome to the Paper Makeup Stamps Sneak Peeks Day #5!!!



Today I'm peeking the new Jenny Fairy and the "Just Weighing In" sentiment from new Diet Sentiment set.  I just love this adorable fairy and sentiment set!

Products used on my card:  My Little Yellow Bicycle dp, Bazzill and Neenah cs, Distress inks, BG rub-ons, Copic Markers, Machine Stitching, Kaiser Pearls, EK Success notebook border punch, Glossy Accents and Doodlebug Glitter.

Don't forget to check out the PMS Blog for all of today's peeks from the some of the other awesome PMS DT'rs and other peeks from day's 1-4 for October Release!!!

The October release will be available for purchase at Paper Makeup Stamps on October 7th and don't forget to join us in the forum for the PMS Release Party on October 7th at 9:00 p.m. EST for some fun chit chat and prizes!

Photobucket

6 comments:

Jenn Joncas said...

She is adorable!! The stitching on your card is fabulous!! and I love the measuring tape!

Kirsty said...

I love her -- at first I thought the rosy cheeks were tears which I could identify with, but she was just happy looking. Love the measuring tape too!

Lindsy said...

Cute card! I love the BG rub-on flourish =) And the measuring tape is too perfect for this card!

Carma said...

Oh my, the dimension of Jenny popped up makes her look like she is really just stepping on the scale! Perfect!! The measuring tape is the perfect finishing touch.

Norma said...

OMG!!!this is too cute:)

Michelle VP said...

Great colors! I love the big curved edge of the pink panel and the measuring tape along the side. :) Super coloring too. :)