Saturday, June 19, 2010

E.A.D. Designs Plum Shabby Color Challenge



Here's my card that I prepared for this week's E.A.D. Designs Plum Shabby Color Challenge! I used my E.A.D. Designs Fluttering Blooms Color Stickerz set on the front of my card. I also took the opportunity to use my Caffinated Cropper Birds of a Feather kit for my card. The plum Pink Paislee dp, Kaiser pearls and E.A.D. Designs vinyl rub-ons on the inside of the card are from my Caffinated Cropper kit! Extra products used: Pink Paislee dp, Bazzill cs, Distress inks, Fabric Land ribbon, Nestabilities, Cuttlebug tag die, black twine, machine stitching and EK Sucess border punches.

Here's a peek at the inside of the card using my Caffinated Cropper Birds Of a Feather E.A.D. Designs vinyl rub-ons:

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is adorable.
I love the tag on the bow.
Thanks for playing along this month

Unknown said...

Steph...This is just so gorgeous!! I LOVE the colours you have used..Xx

Jenny said...

You could use this for the new challenge too. LOve it so cute! :) :)

Angela said...

What a stunning card! It my challenge favorite!

Unknown said...

It's no doubt that you created such a sensational card Stephanie! I love how you make everything 'pop' and look amazing...your attention to detail is awesome..FANTASTIC card!

Raechelle Bellus said...

simply beautiful! Congrats on the win! :)

Call Me Crafty Al said...

Fabulous card - especially that sentiment on the inside. :) Thanks for stopping by the DRS Designs blog to enter our giveaway!

Court said...

Congrats on winning over at EAD Designs! Once I saw your card I knew you had to win - it's fabulous!

Kirsty said...

You have such a good eye! Actually they're both pretty good, but you do a beautiful layout with colour, etc. Nice to see the inside of your card too!

Jennifer E. said...

Beautiful card! I love that background and all the dimension! Thanks for playing along with DRS Designs Stamp A Day Give Away! We appreciate your visit!

Amy said...

LOVE THIS! So glad you played along in the challenge and thanks for using the kit!