Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Bucket of Cherries



Here's another card using my With A Cherry On Top Kit! Everything is from the kit except the Neenah and Bazzil cs and Copic Markers. The dp is Sassafrass. I used my Nestabilties to cut the Whimsy Haven Bucket of Cherries digi from the cs and mat. The little cherries on the circle tag are Stickers from E.A.D. Designs and are exclusive to and included in the kit. I also used a Sizzix Texture plate on the background.


Inspiration for my card came from this week's Card Patterns Sketch #60. Here's a look at the sketch:

3 comments:

whoistracy said...

Just delicious Stephanie! I love those cherries. So glad you could join us on Card Patterns.

Lindsay Spencer said...

Super cute card! And I LOVE the card below with the cherry branches, it's sooo pretty!

dstandard said...

What a fun card - love the cherries! Thanks for playing at Card Patterns!