Monday, March 8, 2010

Cream



Here's a quick layout that I finished tonight for today's challenge at Couture Cardstock to use paint on your project! I had the perfect picture and design to scrap for this challenge! I didn't have any Couture cardstock to use but hopefully I'll win some! I also used Scraptivity's March/10 kit for my layout. Products used: Bazzill cs, Delta Creamcoat and Americana paints, GCD Studio and Shabby Green Door dp and AC felt Thickers.


Journaling reads: "Our silly little Alexandra decided to put diaper cream all over her face! Unfortunately this wouldn't be the last time she decided to play with the Penaten cream! July 14th, 2007 - 15 months old".

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Stephanie, the paint goes perfect with this page, and she is absolutely adorable! I remember these days, but I don't think my son ever put diaper cream on his face...heehee...this is so cute!